Friday, June 21, 2013

Update and pics

Made it to Ainsworth Hot Springs.  Had a few minor issues getting here.  I left the camp site around 7, expecting a 3 hour drive.  Arrived around 1pm.  Got to the ferry stop and found I missed the boat by 8 minutes and had to wait for the next one and they run once an hour.  No big deal.  Walked around and read a little.  Continued on my journey until I got to a closed road due to flooding.  Pulled out a map and found an alternate route, so I still got to go to the hot springs.  Sounds like the flooding further east is real bad.  Hopefully I won't run into any more road issues.  I should be in Washington tomorrow afternoon.  Here are some pictures from yesterday and today to get you up to date.

Pictures from 6-20-13

Suspension bridge over the falls at the campsite at crazy river





Scenery along the road







Picture for Duane and Cherish


More scenery pics


Trees in the fog







 
Sorry some of the pics are sideways.  I rotated and saved them, but apparently Google knows best.

1 comment:

  1. Hey my very own Lake! I know where we should take our next Vacation. The Hot Springs looked very inviting.

    ReplyDelete