Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 1 6-15-2013

I made it to Beaver Creek safe and sound. I left Erich's house around 10:30 this morning.  Roads weren't to bad other then the 20 miles after leaving Alaska.  I saw a black bear and one moose on the way out of state and had great weather to travel with.
I may not be posting much while in Canada unless I have Wi-Fi available (like now). My international cell plan is very limited for data, calls, and text.  I'll make up for lost time (posts) when I get back to the U.S.
Thank you to my friends and family for a great send off.  You all make it hard to leave!

Here are a few pictures I took (in random order apparently!)

Entering Canada

 
Odometer at the start of my trip

 
Next two are near Glennallen


 
These two are neat Tok.


3 comments:

  1. ENJOY Canada and watch out for the Buffalo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures bring back great memories - have a safe and fun trip. Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete