Monday, June 24, 2013

Museum of Flight

Today I spent most of the day at Boeings Museum of Flight.  A lot to see and more to come tomorrow.  I'm camping in Everitt WA, just north of Seattle.  Tomorrow I'm going to see the restoration area where they fix the planes for display at the museum.  Also in Everitt is an active Boeing airplane manufacturing facility you can tour where they make 737, 747, and 767 airlines.  Should be interesting.  Other then that, I'm doing laundry and getting ready to go back to work, early Wednesday morning.

I'm having issues with posting pictures tonight.  I'll get them posted later tonight or tomorrow.

B-47


 Sputnik
 Vostok Spacecraft (see next picture for info)

 Main room




 Moon buggy.  The mesh tires are pretty cool.




 Airplanes in the air over the US





No comments:

Post a Comment