Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Batfish Submarine and Fast and Loud/Gas Monkey

Unfortunately the submarine was closed (winter time). A lot of it was visible, so it wasn't a total loss. At least I've toured one before.  Weather was very foggy.  I drove about 150 miles to get out of it.  










 USS Batfish








I made it to Dallas and stopped at Gas Monkey Garage (as seen on Fast and Loud).  I saw most of the guys from the show, except for Aaron.  Got a wave from Richard.

 Looks like they are adding on.
 Another mustang.



 Cool door handle!

 Richard!!!
 Yup, somebody has been burning off some tires!
 Had dinner at the Gas Monkey Bar and Grill.  They have a burger (Coyote Burger I think) with habaneros on it.  Very hot, but good.



1 comment:

  1. Gas Monkey!!!! We love watching Fast and Loud, that would be cool to eat at the Bar and Grill.

    ReplyDelete