Thursday, July 11, 2013

Seattle to Cascade Locks

I did some clean up and put things away this morning and then headed to Sonic for breakfast.  I like hitting the restaurants that Alaska doesn't have that we see advertised on TV. 
I headed to the LeMay/American car museum after breakfast.  Very cool museum.  I have a lot of pictures to post as soon as I find a better internet connection!  What can you say bad a =bout a car museum with a Ferrari SECTION! Lots of cars, mostly older ones, 20's-40's some from the 1900's and some muscle cars. There is a nascar section and some motorcycles too.  Would be a perfect museum except for one huge omission.  No Early Bronco!
More pictures to follow.  Tomorrow I go to Multnomah Falls and into Portland to see their science and industry museum.




 Mt Saint Helens
 Columbia River Valley


 Booneville Dam



No comments:

Post a Comment