Saturday, November 2, 2013

Las Vegas to Lake Tahoe and Carson City

I left Las Vegas today due to insane gambling losses (down $6) or it might have been from fear of heading back to the track and spending lots of money on really fun and fast cars! Either way: I headed north, the first part of the drive was pretty boring but the second half was very pretty.  I'm spending the night in Carson City and will head through Reno and into northern California tomorrow.



Took this picture after driving by a sign that said National Forest in this direction!  My idea of a forest must be a little different!

 Not real scenic!


 Cool old buildings in a mining town.

 Then I started seeing snow and thought I should be driving south instead of north!







 Carson Valley
 Lake Tahoe











1 comment:

  1. Lake Tahoe and country around it is beautiful... first part again rabbits will need to pack a lunch

    ReplyDelete