Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pikes Peak and Fast and Furious 7

This morning I made it up Pikes Peak. I couldn't get back to Colorado Springs due to flooding so I had to take a long way north to get to Rocky Mountain National Park.  Made for a long day and lots of driving, but some pretty country. Had to stop for a minute to let some cars go by that were getting ready to film a scene for Fast and Furious 7!  I got a few pictures of the cars and bus.  The drive was very rainy and foggy so not much for good pictures.  There were a few spots between cloud layers that weren't to bad.



 This is the "view"from the top this morning!


 Beautiful day for a drive!




 Fast and Furious 7 vehicles
The Whole bus
 The not quite Whole bus!




 They even have a spot for Slope Works to go, I think?
 To foggy to see the big guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment